Quickest, easiest recipe that I’ve tried. The tang jelly is a homemade yummier version of those jello jellies minus all those preservatives and it tastes exactly like the store bought ones and even yummier. It takes less than 5 mins to prepare and less than 5 secs to gobble down!!
- Tang -3-4 teaspoons
- Sugar- 3-4 teaspoons
- Water- 2 glasses
- Gelatin-2 teaspoons
- Mix sugar, water and tang and stir well to dissolve.
- Mix gelatin in cold water and stir well.
- Add gelatin mix to the tang prepared in step 1 and heat it until the gelatin dissolves.
- Pour into moulds and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Add generous amounts of sugar and tang otherwise the jelly will taste bland.