A perfectly balanced recipe with just about everything to suit every mood. The marinade is sweet, spicy salty and perfectly tangy all at the same time and the chicken pieces are moist and juicy and browned to perfection. Its tender and neither too crisp nor too rare. Extremely easy to make with readily available ingredients
- Boneless chicken pieces( thighs and breasts)
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Chilly sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Pepper powder – ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all the ingredients except oil and leave for at least 30 mins.
- Grease a pan and grill the meat pieces for 10 mins.
- Flip the pieces and grill for another 10 mins.
- You can use the same marinade and shallow fry the pieces until nice and brown. I stove fried one batch and grilled another, you can pick a method to suit your mood.
- Make sure the pieces are cooked to a nice and juicy texture, do not overcook.