Creamy, chewy and loaded with cheese, a perfectly delicious meal for the sinful foodie in you. The sauce is rich and creamy and deliciously flavorful,thanks to the chicken broth that it is cooked in, with chewy pasta and a perfectly crunchy chicken filling and bucket loads of cheese that melts in your mouth. The dish is guaranteed to fill you up and is extremely satisfying from the very first bite.
- 1/2 packet pasta
- Milk – 1/2cup
- flour – 3 teaspoons
- Chicken broth – 1/2 cup
- oregano seasoning
- Crushed pepper
- crushed garlic
- 1 Onion roughly chopped
- capsicum – 1
- Shredded chicken – 1 cup
- chilly sauce – 2 teaspoons
- ginger garlic paste – 2 teaspoons
- 1 egg
- grated mozzarella cheese
- Cook the pasta as per instructions on the pack. Before draining make sure its nicely cooked.
- Cook the chicken with little salt and pepper. Shred the chicken pieces. Leave the broth aside for the sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions, ginger garlic paste and saute until onions turn nice and brown.
- Add the capsicum and continue to cook.
- Add chilly sauce, pepper powder, salt and oregano seasoning.
- Add the shredded chicken
- Add an egg and scramble everything well.
- turn off the flame and set aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan(you can also use butter).
- Add the flour to it and mix really well.
- Add milk and stir continuously to avoid any lumps
- Add the chicken broth. keep stirring.
- Add oregano seasoning, pepper and crushed garlic.
- Turn off when sauce begins to thicken.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add layers of cooked pasta, chicken fillings and white sauce.
- Add generous amount of grated cheese on top.
- Microwave on high for 5 mins.
- Serve hot.
- Make sure the flame is on low while preparing the sauce or else it will burn or form lumps.
- You can add any vegetable or meat of your choice in the filling.
- The quantities of seasoning is not mentioned as it would be better to choose according to ones taste.
- Add a drop of oil and little bit of salt to the pasta while cooking it. After draining the hot water, wash the cooked pasta well in cold water.
- This can also be baked or made on a stove top.